Right of Shareholder
Basic Rights of Shareholders
- The right to receive share certificate and the right to transfer of shares
- The right to attend shareholders’ meetings and cast votes to decide on change in key Company policies and the right that the Board of Directors must seek approval from shareholders’ meetings on certain matters
- The right to appoint or revoke directorship and approve the appointment of independent auditor
- The right to a share of profits
- The right to approve determination of director remuneration and dividend payment
- The right to propose matters to be included as agenda in the Annual General Meeting in accordance with terms set out by the Company
- The right to nominate persons to be considered for directorship Meeting in accordance with terms set out by the Company
- The right to submit inquiries before the date of shareholders’ meetings in accordance with terms set out by the Company
- The right to receive information in a sufficient, timely, and appropriate manner to make decisions which affect the Company and oneself
Preparation of the Invitation to Shareholders’ Meetings
- Shall specify details in clarity, sufficient to make decisions
- Shall specify details in clarity on voting procedure such that shareholders can correctly exercise their rights
Hosting of Shareholders’ Meetings
Date, Time, and Venue
The Company shall choose a venue for hosting shareholders’ meetings in which the majority of shareholders can conveniently attend by sending the invitation to shareholders’ meetings in advance notifying the date, time, and venue.
Conducting the Meeting
At the beginning of each agenda, the Chairman of the Meeting shall notify the Meeting of the voting procedure, vote count, and persons who have a stake in such agenda and are not able to vote
The counting of votes shall be done with transparency and accuracy, and shall be announced for acknowledgement in the Meeting. The Company shall utilize neutral persons to engage in the counting of votes and shall retain results of the vote for later checks.
Preparation of Minutes of Shareholders’ Meetings
The Minutes shall be completed within 14 days from the date of the Meeting and made available to shareholders. The Minutes shall be recorded in accuracy and clarity, specifying results of votes in each agenda separated into votes of approval, disapproval, abstention, as well as persons who have a stake in such agenda and are not able to vote.